RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

MoMa Visit
What is Graphic Design
File Formats
Graphic design
Concept...... What it is all about

Categories

Business
Inspiration
Personal
powered by

Be your own Boss

Stuff I love

Music is one thing that I love. I basically listen to every kind there is, honestly, my friends say I am a bit crazy when they hear me listening to some of the stuff I listen to. Take for example, my favourite band is Maroon 5. 2 years ago most of my friends did not even know who Maroon 5 is.

You need Flash Player in order to view this.
Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved
Music video by Maroon 5 performing She Will Be Loved. (C) 2004 OctoScope Music, LLC

One of Maroon5's new song:

You need Flash Player in order to view this.
Maroon 5 - Never Gonna Leave This Bed
Music video by Maroon 5 performing Never Gonna Leave This Bed. (C) 2011 A&M/Octone Records

18 Comments to Stuff I love:

Comments RSS
popular watches for women on Thursday, December 25, 2014 3:28 AM
Thanks for your publication on the vacation industry. I would also like to include that if you are a senior taking into account traveling, its absolutely crucial that you buy travel cover for seniors. When traveling, older persons are at greatest risk of experiencing a health-related emergency. Obtaining the right insurance policies package for the age group can safeguard your health and provide peace of mind.

anonymous on Monday, August 13, 2018 6:01 AM
good one

custom essay writer on Thursday, August 16, 2018 7:18 AM
Since you're so interested in politics then I have found the best essay for you. I got to know about a political blog. I read their post and it's so good. You should read it.

Assassin's Creed Jacket on Saturday, October 06, 2018 4:33 AM
This is a great inspiring .I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information. I am looking to reading your next post.

bestessays on Saturday, October 06, 2018 7:31 AM
I love music too. I have many other passions beside that. What about you?

survey bypass on Thursday, October 18, 2018 6:11 PM
nice work

Anonymous on Wednesday, January 02, 2019 1:10 AM
FDHZDF

Superb paper on Monday, May 20, 2019 4:52 AM
Oh...did you listen Maroon 5 - Animals? This is my favourite song.

Schoolsville poem analysis on Wednesday, June 19, 2019 7:02 AM
My friends didn't like the stuff I listen to too. Maroon 5 get my heart when I listen the music of this band at first.

movie review essay on Thursday, June 20, 2019 4:43 AM
I used to be over-meticulous towards music and its genres and even asked to not turn on this or that kind of music. Now, I feel a lot different from that, and I enjoy almost all the music and listen to it as to the piece of art.

SaludPulso.com on Friday, June 21, 2019 1:37 PM
Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I really enjoyed browsing your blog posts

Exploratory essay on Monday, July 22, 2019 12:28 PM
My friends and boyfriend don't like this music too, but I think, every person have different tastes as and I.

Tunnel Snakes Rule Jacket on Thursday, July 25, 2019 11:46 AM
I think this is great. Good guys have a very hard life to live coz they don't get the girls when everyone do, they.

writing a dissertation discussion on Wednesday, August 21, 2019 3:26 AM
I listen to music all time, sometimes I even dancing in public transport or on streets by influence of the music

how to get free psn on Friday, August 23, 2019 6:46 AM
It launched new products after the first PlayStation release in Japan.

Certus Trading Reviews on Wednesday, September 04, 2019 3:20 AM
The educational programs offered by Certus Trading Reviews include courses on stocks and bonds, as well as options and commodities trading. Founder Matt Choi is a Chartered Market Technician with 17 years experience as a trader.
Reply to comment

buy dissertation methodology writing online on Friday, September 20, 2019 12:51 AM
I have got no Flash Player to check the video posted but Google helped me a lot. Have you got any other videos to check?

how to downloa on Friday, September 27, 2019 1:29 AM
To join the ROBLOX community, register an account and install the ROBLOX package.