RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

MoMa Visit
What is Graphic Design
File Formats
Graphic design
Concept...... What it is all about

Categories

Business
Inspiration
Personal
powered by

Be your own Boss

Stuff I love

Music is one thing that I love. I basically listen to every kind there is, honestly, my friends say I am a bit crazy when they hear me listening to some of the stuff I listen to. Take for example, my favourite band is Maroon 5. 2 years ago most of my friends did not even know who Maroon 5 is.

You need Flash Player in order to view this.
Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved
Music video by Maroon 5 performing She Will Be Loved. (C) 2004 OctoScope Music, LLC

One of Maroon5's new song:

You need Flash Player in order to view this.
Maroon 5 - Never Gonna Leave This Bed
Music video by Maroon 5 performing Never Gonna Leave This Bed. (C) 2011 A&M/Octone Records

8 Comments to Stuff I love:

Comments RSS
popular watches for women on Thursday, December 25, 2014 3:28 AM
Thanks for your publication on the vacation industry. I would also like to include that if you are a senior taking into account traveling, its absolutely crucial that you buy travel cover for seniors. When traveling, older persons are at greatest risk of experiencing a health-related emergency. Obtaining the right insurance policies package for the age group can safeguard your health and provide peace of mind.
Reply to comment

anonymous on Monday, August 13, 2018 6:01 AM
good one
Reply to comment

custom essay writer on Thursday, August 16, 2018 7:18 AM
Since you're so interested in politics then I have found the best essay for you. I got to know about a political blog. I read their post and it's so good. You should read it.
Reply to comment

Assassin's Creed Jacket on Saturday, October 06, 2018 4:33 AM
This is a great inspiring .I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information. I am looking to reading your next post.
Reply to comment

bestessays on Saturday, October 06, 2018 7:31 AM
I love music too. I have many other passions beside that. What about you?
Reply to comment

survey bypass on Thursday, October 18, 2018 6:11 PM
nice work
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Wednesday, January 02, 2019 1:10 AM
FDHZDF
Reply to comment

Superb paper on Monday, May 20, 2019 4:52 AM
Oh...did you listen Maroon 5 - Animals? This is my favourite song.
Reply to comment